Gulfstream Enterprises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Gulfstream Enterprises

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  KillBoard  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We are coming Back!
The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm by Xyniia

» amarr bs abaddon vs apoc
The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm by Blindman081

» Cheap shit ship competition.
The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm by Blindman081

» what now??
The Fitting Bay EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am by Guest

» I hate pvp (The big grief thread)
The Fitting Bay EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:12 am by Master Corruptor

» my skills
The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm by Blindman081

» What to look out for in a alliance fleet
The Fitting Bay EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm by Master Corruptor

» solo ratting
The Fitting Bay EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:06 pm by Blindman081

» War declarations
The Fitting Bay EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Fitting Bay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Corruptor
Admin - Allmighty selfproclaimed GOD !
Admin - Allmighty selfproclaimed GOD !
Master Corruptor

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:33 am

Right.. feel free to leave fittings for ships in here.. and for gods sake include how to use the fitting, stats and so on...
Back to top Go down
http://intca.omgforum.net

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 am

HARPY PVP SET UP

HI
--------------------------
4x Light Nuetron blaster II
MED
Warp scrambler I
Small Shield extender
1 mn AB II
small shield booster II
LOWS
2x magnetic stabalizer II
---------------------------
Stats:

HP: 4,441
Rest: em: O%/ 50% therm: 80/86.3 Kin: 70%/62.5 Exp: 50/10
cap last 37 secs with everything running (you wil basicly never have to run everything from my experiance)
Firepower 237 per shot, 510 volly
mobility is 754,
NOTES:
also if you want u can drop the AB and shield extender and go with a tech II MWD and you can get up to almost 2k speed, but ur sig will go from like 34 to 222 m2, so its up to you ur cap also last only 23 secs, i only do that if im the tackler
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 am

MC, I'd lose the medium armor repairer and fit a 800mm rolled tungsten armor plate (or a 1600mm one if it fits). I know the ship will be slow, but it's ok cause the deimos is probably the slowest HAC out there so no real loss there. Also, with the medium armor repairer out you get more time for your money and you don't have to fit those awfully expensive cap control circuits. Instead you can boost your tank even further by fitting trimark armor pumps or armor hardening rigs.

Duffs, it's a very nice setup for a harpy, with one slight problem. I want you to try and imagine what use such a ship will have; it's not fast enough to tackle anything, it doesn't do enough damage to take down a t2 cruiser and the shield booster will give you about 10 seconds of extra life once they start hitting you. The only reason for the existence of assault frigates is to have an extra strong tackler but your setup can only tackle a battleship, and if that bs has got a webber on you're probably dead.. Not from the guns, but from the drones that are fast enough and don't distinguish sig radius. Nonetheless, I do not profess expertise on assault frigates, so bring it along on friday and we'll see what it can do. It may prove me wrong, at which point I'll let you spank me.
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:21 am

My vaga setup, copied from the thread above...

Lows:
Overdrive t2
Overdrive t2
Gyrostabilizer t2
Gyrostabilizer t2
Gyrostabilizer t2

Mids:
10mb AB t2
Large Shield Extender t2
Invulnerability Field t2
Invulnerability Field t2

Highs:
425mm Autocannon t2
425mm Autocannon t2
425mm Autocannon t2
425mm Autocannon t2
425mm Autocannon t2
empty slot

Rigs:
Projectile Burst Aerator t1
Projectile Collision Accelerator t1

Drones:
5xHornets t1

Stats :
Effective Hp - 26,998
Resists - 87 - 80 - 70 - 74 (em - thermal - kinetic - explosive)
Dps - 373 w/drones
Volley damage - 858
Sensor strength - 14
Speed w\ab - 1102
Capstable
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm

oh sorry, the way to use the AF is to do alot of dmg as posible, and trust me ask about what happend when i first joined the corp and we went out pvpin i cant remember who it was, but he got jumped by some ships at the gate, while he tanked n stuff i almost killed his weber/scram guy, till the other 6 jumped in on me n called primary, i was still able to get out and warp back in, however i ran outta cap lols, but i did make that ship think twice *incident with the nano fags* i can remember what tech 2 ship it was lols. Oh and i think i could get even more dmg outta it if i got some better skills, ATM its a "cheap" pirating set up. Smile very good at being the *balls in your court* ship ie ur the agressor.

Last edited by Duffies on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more infos)
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Eris - EGAD!

Low slots :
Local Hull Conversion Overdrive Injector I
Local Hull Conversion Overdrive Injector I
Local Hull Conversion Nanofiber Structure I
Local Hull Conversion Nanofiber Structure I

Mid slots:
1MN MicroWarpdrive I
Medium F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction

High slots:
75mm Gatling Rail II w/ Spike S - range = 16+5.6
'Malkuth' Standard Missile Launcher I w/ Caldari Navy Flameburst Light Missile - range = 42.2
'Malkuth' Standard Missile Launcher I w/ Caldari Navy Flameburst Light Missile - range = 42.2
Prototype Cloaking Device I
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

According to EFT it costs 32,649,706 isk
3 guns = 36 dps, 68 volley
3 missile launchers = 41 dps, 443 volley
ALL guns/missiles together = 77dps, 68 volley? wtf is that?!

Speed = 2943 m/s or 294m/s while cloaked

Effective hitpoints = 4794

Any tips or recommendations?
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Kudos to Blind for making a nice fit. I think this will work admirably.

Regarding Vil's vaga, I don't think that fitting an ab on the fastest cruiser out there is a good choice. With a mwd, the vaga can catch or outrun a ceptor. It would be a pity not to take advantage of that. Fit 3 overdrives and a nanofiber, the rest gyros, and in the mids fit a scrambler/disruptor there somewhere.
Here's the fit I recommend (proven and very powerful setup)
HIGHS
5x 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Barrage M
Medium Diminishing Power System Drain I

MIDS
10MN MicroWarpdrive II
Large Shield Extender II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II

LOWS
2x Gyrostabilizer II
3x Overdrive Injector System II

RIGS
2x Polycarbon Engine Housing I

If it doesn't fit, replace t2 with t1, meta 4 variants, or use an implant that gives you cpu
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 pm

It all fits with room to spare... though I'm not sure I like the polycarb rigs... with my skills they only increase my speed with mwd by like 66m/s. I could replace them with projectile burst and projectile collision and my dps goes from 277 to 310 (without drones, goes to 343 w/drones) and volley goes from 632 to 668. Unless 66m/s is that big a deal? or there are some other rigs to look into?

So here's the stats with my skills using your setup all it's all t2 except the rigs and the med power system drain:

Stats:
Effective Hp - 15525
DPS - 309 w/hornets
Volley damage - 632
Resists on shield - Em: 75 Therm: 60 Kin: 40 Exp: 50
Resists on armor - Em: 90 Therm: 67.5 Kin: 25 Expl: 10
Speed - 3144m/s w/mwd
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Poly carb rigs should help with agility, and if they arent, try using low friction nozzle joints - but as for what I am remembering (at work, not home) that poly carb rigs add speed and agility.

Oh and about the fit I posted for the interdictor - its all level 5 skills... I have little to no missile skills so I may be changing some of the missile loadout to guns or I may start training some quick missile skills, eh I have some time till thats needed anyways Wink.
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 pm

You don't have to fit polycarbs, that's true, but agility is required of the vagabond. Maybe one polycarbon will do and the other could be a damage rig. That should also lower the cost and the stacking penalty. If you already have the rigs installed leave as they are.

Last edited by Niennor Verukoi on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Ares setup:
HIGHS
2x Light Ion Blaster II
'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I

MIDS
1MN MicroWarpdrive
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Disruptor II

LOWS
3x Overdrive Injector System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

RIGS
2x Polycarbon Engine Housing I (not necessary)

Thorax setup:
HIGHS
4x Heavy neutron blasters II (Null), or t1, meta 4 variants (antimatter - lead)
50W infectious power system malfunction

MIDS
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon MWD
X5 prototype stasis web
J5 prototype warp disruptor

LOWS
Reactor Control Unit II
3x Magnetic field stabs
Damage control II

Caracal setup:
HIGHS
5x Heavy missile launcher II

MIDS
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon MWD
X5 prototype stasis web
Medium shield extender II
V-M15 invulnerability field
F-90 sensor booster

LOWS
2x Ballistic control system II
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:48 pm

ARES
Low Slots
Local Hull Conversion Inertial Stabilizers I
Overdrive Injector System II
Overdrive Injector System II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Medium Slots
1MN MicroWarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

High Slots
'Arbalest' Standard Missile Launcher - for defender missiles
Anode Light Neutron Particle Cannon I
Prototype Cloaking Device I

Rigs (just because this one has these rigs, I wont buy them again since they got mega nerfed after the patch - I had them before the patch happened)
Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Speed: 4674m/s (my other setup goes 4780m/s and without rigs this setup goes 4400m/s)
Aligntime: 2.4s WITH mwd, 1.7s w/o it on Laughing
Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:10 am

You should know that the cloaking device greatly reduces your locking time, which in an interceptor is crucial for the job. Cloaking devices are very useful in cov ops and recon ships, and in order to hide from the enemy. If you want to be stealthy, the cov ops is a better alternative, although it is rather flimsy and will blow up easily.
I would suggest putting another gun in there.
With the mwd open permanently, noone will be able to track you down and tackle you, this I guarantee. If you want to hide you simply go to a safe spot, open the mwd and fly away. Gate camps are also much easier to bypass in a ceptor than with a cloaker ship. Simply align towards any planet or belt, open the mwd and warp as soon as you're out of the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:58 am

Oh I didnt know that, thanks for letting me know. I need some t2 guns I guess, I dont have any more to fit onto my ships.

Would a blaster or railgun be better to use? Ill find which ones will fit and get someone to bring me some to kqk. I have two ares and my celestis that need guns.

Ill put my celestis fit on here tonight. Its got 2 sensor dampeners, and a target painter along with a mwd and warp disruptor.
Back to top Go down
Xyniia
GOD

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello,

It has come to my attention this thread is getting large and unorganized Smile

We therefore have created seperate forums for fitting discussions, as well as training matters.

Thank you.

Xyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fitting Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fitting Bay   The Fitting Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fitting Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gulfstream Enterprises :: Training Discussions-
Jump to: