Gulfstream Enterprises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Gulfstream Enterprises

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  KillBoard  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We are coming Back!
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm by Xyniia

» amarr bs abaddon vs apoc
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm by Blindman081

» Cheap shit ship competition.
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm by Blindman081

» what now??
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am by Guest

» I hate pvp (The big grief thread)
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:12 am by Master Corruptor

» my skills
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm by Blindman081

» What to look out for in a alliance fleet
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm by Master Corruptor

» solo ratting
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:06 pm by Blindman081

» War declarations
I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I hate pvp (The big grief thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

I hate pvp (The big grief thread) Empty
PostSubject: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 am

Yes I HATE PVP. Why? Because I always always always always die no matter what I do.

I have lost count of how many ships I have lost to pvping since I have played this game.. and lately its getting stupid crazy. I keep losing interdictors and interceptors.

I need to train newer ships for pvp and stop using little ceptors and dictors. What should I be looking to use? I always get singled out by ONE guy when we have a fleet of guys going after this one guy.

Today it was a Curse, and not long ago it was an Arazu. MC didnt call the target on the gate, someone else did. SO I figured since the target was AT the gate, I would warp 70km away from it. What happened? I warp right on top of the guy, I get scrambled and cap goes bye bye.

I know all about ratting and pve but I need to take a training course in pvp or something or just stop trying to pvp all together and stick with logistics for other pvpers.

Ugh I am so frustrated at myself..no ones fault but my own.
Back to top Go down
http://intca.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am

Doesn't matter what ship you use if your skills suck.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 am

Thank you vil for your uplifting words Laughing
Back to top Go down
Master Corruptor
Admin - Allmighty selfproclaimed GOD !
Master Corruptor

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:57 am

on the plus side.. the curse pilot liked your setup since it's stacking free (no stacking penalties)

And curses are pretty though to solo no matter what you fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:32 am

Maybe this will make you feel better
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view.php?type=player&name=Maytagman&id=6154492&page=1&filter=losses#mail
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 pm

I always do something stupid... I kept flying away from him and his drones couldnt catch me even at sub mwd speed (weird), and I turned around to fly back to the gate so I could get closer to the blues. Thats when he caught up with me.

Both times now Ive gotten jacked by combat covert ops ships (arazu, curse), been jammed, scrammed, cap drained and stirred up. LOL

Maybe ill have better luck in a HAC, HIC or drake.

And MC I wasnt bitching at you, I was more miffed that the alliance was not organized and didnt even have a fleet up - I came from xcf and made it there faster than those other guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 pm

My post wasn't meant to be mean. You should fly the ship you have the skills for, not a bigger ship because its bigger.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Vilmalith wrote:
My post wasn't meant to be mean. You should fly the ship you have the skills for, not a bigger ship because its bigger.

I took it as sarcasm, not being mean.

But I have good skills to fly interceptors, its just they are so damn fragile. I want to fly something that has some combat potential also. I guess there really is no way I could have locked down a curse sense he had my cap destoyed, so I couldnt do anything.

I was VERY close to bringing a small deployable bubble with me, which I should have, but those take 2 minutes to anchor & online.

Ill post up my skills tonight or tomorrow and maybe i can get some recommendations as to what I should be using.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm

best advice is to pick a series of ships that use common skills.
Like, I began shield tanking when I was minmatar, which is kind-of odd, but I was thinking of the Cyclone when I started. Guns and Shields were my thing because I knew what my goal was.
In the case of Caldari, shields and missiles are pretty much the shit. EW as well, but your combat ships will be shield/missile, usually. Thats at least for PVE, a lot of the guys here can probably tell you more about caldari pvp, but think of the ships you can fly with the skills you've made progress on already, and aim for those.

As for PVE the drake is sick, the tank is insane if your bc skills are good. Its cheaper than ratting in a bs and once you have some missile skills up you can easily DPS down the rats around xcf.
Back to top Go down
Master Corruptor
Master Corruptor

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Guess what... i suffered the excact same fate you did today... And where was the alliance fleet... oh yes.. they where camping in the nextdoor system...

alliance fleet 20-30 men... attackers 10...

bye bye mega...

And then every *fucking* one in alliance and intel started blaming ME for not beeing able to get away even if i where jammed bammed and assraped in the throat...
I was about to loose it right there and give the whole intel channel a huuuuge finger...(allmost did it to alliance as well)

I HATE KARMA !
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:19 pm

damn.

Hey check out the small ship fittings..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Lost my sleipnir that exact same way. It happens.
Sidenote - make sure you guys dont start making a habit of raging in the ally/intel chans... It makes intca look shitty, yes we know defy are noobs, but it can't be helped by yelling.
Back to top Go down
Master Corruptor
Master Corruptor

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:12 am

you are right maytag...
If any yelling is to be done... do it in HERE !!! (it is the griefthread after all)

I signed all of IC on to a anger management course and a AG (Anonomous gays) meeting...

Time will be posted later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate pvp (The big grief thread)   I hate pvp (The big grief thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate pvp (The big grief thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gulfstream Enterprises :: Training Discussions-
Jump to: