Gulfstream Enterprises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Gulfstream Enterprises

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  KillBoard  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We are coming Back!
my   skills EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 pm by Xyniia

» amarr bs abaddon vs apoc
my   skills EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm by Blindman081

» Cheap shit ship competition.
my   skills EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm by Blindman081

» what now??
my   skills EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am by Guest

» I hate pvp (The big grief thread)
my   skills EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:12 am by Master Corruptor

» my skills
my   skills EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm by Blindman081

» What to look out for in a alliance fleet
my   skills EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm by Master Corruptor

» solo ratting
my   skills EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:06 pm by Blindman081

» War declarations
my   skills EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Here are all of my skills:

Drones
combat drones 2
drone durability 1
drone nav 3
drone sharpshooting 1
drones 5
ecm warfare drone interfacing 3
scout drones 4

Electronics
Cloaking 1
cyno 1
electronic warfare 4
electronics 5
long range targeting 3
propulsion jamming 5
sensor linking 1
signautre analysis 4
survey 3
target painting 1
targeting 3
weapon disruption 3

Engineering
energy emission systems 3
energy grid upgrades 5
energy management 5
energy systems operation 5
engineering 5
shield emission systems 4
shield operation 3
shield upgrades 4
tactical shield manipulation 4

gunnery
advanced weapon upgrades 4
controlled bursts 5
gunnery 5
large energy turret 4
medium energy turret 3
medium hybrid turret 4
medium projectile turret 3
motion prediction 5
rapid firing 5
sharpshooter 4
small blaster specilization 4
small energy turret 3
small hybrid turret 5
small projectile turret 3
small railgun specialization 3
surgical strike 4
trajectory analysis 4
weapon upgrades 5

mechanic
armor rigging 2
astronautics rigging 2
em armor compensation 4
explosive armor compensation 4
hull upgrades 5
hybrid weapon rigging 1
jury rigging 3
kinetic armor compensation 4
mechanic 5
remote armor repair systems 2
repair systems 5
salvaging 5
shield rigging 3
thermic armor compensation 4

missiles
defender missiles 4
fof missiles 1
heavy missiles 4
missile bombardment 3
missile launcher operation 4 -> training to 5 right now
missile projection 4
rapid launch 3
standard missiles 3
target navigation prediction 4
warhead upgrades 3

navigation
acceleration control 4
afterburner 5
evaisve maneuvering 5
fuel conservation 4
high speed maneuvering 4
navigation 4
warp drive operation 3

spaceship command
amarr battleship 4
amarr cruiser 4
amarr frigate 4
assault ships 4
battlecruisers 4
caldari cruiser 3 (59% to level 4)
caldari frigate 4
destroyers 5
gallente cruiser 3
gallente frigate 5
gallente industrial 3
interceptors 4
interdictors 4
spaceship command 4

Currently training up missiles 5, then heavy missiles 5, then heavy missile specialization to level 3, then to caldari cruisers 4.
Back to top Go down
http://intca.omgforum.net

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Looking at your skills I'd stick to what you may be able to fly well... and that's the smaller ships apparently, frigs/inty's/as. T2 guns is only small blaster and rails?
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah I havent quite trained up t2 guns far. I have just discovered missiles and their glory... I may be sticking tho them and getting a drake soon.
Back to top Go down

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Caldari Battlecruiser 4 is a short training regimen and makes a beef tank on the drake.
Amarr have a hard time soloing a lot until way up in the skill points, so it might be worth looking into getting your caldari on. It's important to pick a race, pick the ships you want to fly, and make sure they all use common skills. You don't want to train everything all at once, just train one race and one path reallllly hard for the beginning until you can PVE and PVP, then you can branch out into other races and shiptypes.

I'm coming up on 40mil SP but I still only fly like 3 ships, and I won't go near a battleship. Rupture, Cyclone, and Hurricane is pretty much all you'll ever see me in, but my command ship fits do more DPS than most BS pilots and can hit smaller targets, not to mention theyre cheap.

In big ships youre gonna get primaried, so you shouldn't even bother flying BS's until you are in the uber skill range. The logical choice would be something like deciding on Caldari ships with Shield and Missiles, and the logical ship path for that would be running a Kestrel as a supernoob, Caracal in the mid-range, Drake as a workhorse, and some day a Raven.

Same for Minmatar would be Guns and Armor, in which case it would be like Rifter > Rupture > Hurricane > Tempest.
But Trying to train armor, shield, guns, and missiles will take you years to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm

well I have shields, and armor trained up pretty good. I figure I would start using missiles since it frees up A LOT of cap on certain ships. So far I am thinking Gallente & Caldari and maybe SOME amarr ships - Minmatar have no appeal to me.

I went and trained frigs, to cruisers and got to battleships as fast as I could to do lvl 4 solo missions. I then went back and got interceptors, and my assault frigates, then interdictors but am wanting to do heavy assault cruisers (cerebus) and heavy interdictors (onyx) and use the drake for either pvp or ratting. I guess I could sell my ferox or use it for pvp once I get the drake for ratting or pvp action. The ferox doesnt do enough damage for ratting solo.
Back to top Go down

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 pm

If you cant clear everything in XCF in a ferox then its your missile skills. You don't even want to know how long my friends and I soloed L4s in Feroxes and Cyclones before my friend built his raven and arch started flying apocs and shit. . I never needed a BS and just went straight through to command ships.

Put some time into missile damage, sure up your shield tank and you should be fine. Those long missile skills suck but they help a lot. Good ideas with the dictors and hictors because theyre always in demand, but think about sticking to one race until you have a solid pve BC or CS or BS if you must to pay the bills with first. In PVP you can fly inties as long as the gang doesnt suck, but in random alliance fleets youre going to lose a lot of ships that way. I'd only fly that light of a ship within the corp where you know whos in your fleet and theyre just waiting to warp in on your target.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah I need a ship to use when we are getting yelled at to fleet up... I have a taranis with a shoddy fit... need to work on that sometime.

The ferox I made tanks more than it puts out. It just takes a long time to kill a bs rat, plus I use missiles on it (same damage as blasters, just longer range).

I may stick with Caldari - shields and missiles, but I have good skills with armor tanking and am close to using medium t2 blasters and railguns. But I may be better off just sticking with whatever uses missiles. I like that they dont rely on cap, and I can use that to build and active or passive shield tank.
Back to top Go down

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 am

For Amarr Battleships (noticed you had lvl 4) the following skills are not just highly recommended but a necessity.

Large Energy Turret 5
Sharpshooter 5
Large Beam Laser Spec 4
Large Pulse Laser Spec 4
Amarr Battleship 5

The following are also Highly reccommended

Em armor comp 5
Kin armor comp 5
ex armor comp 5
thrm armor comp 5
Armor rigging 4
energy weapon rigging 4
Spaceship Command 5

Also the ability to use at least T2 med drones is desireable.

Amarr Battleships have stuipd insane high skill requirements to make worthwhile; but if you can get them up there they can be pretty fearsome (provided you have cap ^^)

Example: my Pulse geddon with T1 lasers and T1 heavy drones pumps out 858dps at 20km, I could definatly squeeze out more with T2 pulses and T2 heavy drones.
Back to top Go down

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:19 am

Caracal is a great field ship and good DPS. Theres only a few times when you can tackle in an inty out here and not get dead. They're cheap and pack a punch and it gives you more time to escape if the shit hits the fan.

Ship types usually don't mean shit in fleet, it has more to do with your fitting skills and flying skills. If you know where you need to be to catch guys at a gate camp and you know how to approach/orbit and set yourself up, you will outdamage bigger ships piloted by idiots.
Back to top Go down
Blindman081
High-Sec Terrorist
High-Sec Terrorist
Blindman081

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

I am not sure if I am pursuing an amarr battleship right now. I went after them before I had the skills to really fly one good.

So I went back and did assault frigs, and interdictors. I am trying to work up to hic's and hac's but I dont know which ones to use. I was assuming I would go after the onyx and cerebus for pvping and then use the drake for ratting.

-------------------------------
My fitting skills suck. I am getting better at flying - I do make mistakes and learn from them, but when alliance calls out the target AT a gate, I assume the target is AT the gate, not 70km off it where I warped to (I didnt want to warp in on top of the guy).

Alliance didnt even make a fleet, they just sent a rag tag group out so there is just no orginization. I guess I should have gotten people to fleet up with me. I came all the way from xcf and there were _lots_ of blues in system. I didnt know it but BlueMajorie lost his inty right before I did. Didnt know it till after I was dead.
----------------------------------

I just need to keep the intys and interdictors for corp gangs, and use other ships for local defense.

As you can see the vast amount of stuff in eve overwhelms me and I have a hard time picking what I use and train and all that.

But for now I am sticking with shield (or armor since I have that trained up) and missiles (heavy). Then I am going to go after the raven most likely or train up an amarr bs. we'll see... I just have skills all over the place Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my   skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: my skills   my   skills Empty

Back to top Go down

my skills
Page 1 of 1